RE: April Insurance Premiums – Employee Contribution
- Gentle Dentistry will be using the mobile Venmo app to collect the employee portion of April Insurance Premiums for Benefits
- If you have the Venmo app, wait for a payment “request” from Charlie Johnston
- If you don’t have the app, Download the Venmo mobile app. Please link your bank account to the Venmo app – NO CREDIT CARDS
- Charlie Johnston will be “requesting” your entire April premium amount from you on Wednesday, April 8 DO NOT send money until Charlie sends you a request in order to send the accurate amount.
- Once you receive this “request” – please follow the Venmo prompts. Your premiums are due by April 15th. If you do not pay your premium by the 15th, your insurance will not be effective as of April 1st, 2020. It is very important that you pay your premium by the 15th.
- If you choose to drop Gentle Dentistry insurance and apply for State insurance through www.MNSure.org, you can come back on our plan when you return fulltime but your deductibles and out-of-pocket totals will start over for the 2020 calendar year.
Any further questions – please reach out to Charlie AFTER Wednesday at firstname.lastname@example.org — Thank YOU!