Gentle Dentistry serves a wide area in the Twin Cities and surrounding communities. If you are searching for a dentist in Wayzata Minnesota, give us a call or visit! We strive to make your experience to the dentist as gentle as possible.
1421 Wayzata Boulevard East
Wayzata MN 55391
Tue: 7AM – 4PM
Wed: 8AM – 4PM
Thu: 8AM – 4PM
We are located on the 3rd floor of the Wayzata Crossing Building, same building as the Brost Clinic.
Wayzata Gentle Dentistry Doctors
Dr. Florin Alb, DDS, MDT, PhD
- Faculty of Dentistry, “Iuliu Hatieganu”, University of Medicine and Pharmacy Cluj-Napoca, 6 years: 1993-1999. Graduation examination: 1999 – Bachelor’s Degree, medical doctor specializing in dentistry
- Dental Technician’s College – 4-year program – Bachelor’s Degree, dental technician – graduation Sept. 1999
- National residency program, 2 years, 2001-2003 – specialty: Advanced Education in General Dentistry – title of specialist physician 2003 – attending physician title gained in 2008, pursuant to a national competition
- Competence in Oral Implantology – 1-year program – complementary studies certificate 2009
- Doctoral PhD program extramural 6 years– completion with title Doctor of Medicine 2008
“I am a dentist by accident, but it was the best mistake I ever made, and after 15 years of private and teaching experience in Europe I am proud to be part of a great team at Gentle Dentistry.” He loves building strong relationships with patients and staff for a common goal: to achieve the perfect smile. Dr. Alb is married to Camelie who is an orthodontist. He enjoys walking in the park with his two daughters, Sandra (10) and Hanna (3). He is also enjoys traveling and photography.
If you weren’t a dentist, what would you be?
“A veterinarian or a truck driver – just for the traveling part.”
Dr. Bradley T. Sim, DDS
BA: Biology, Luther College (1989)
DDS: Graduate of High Distinction – University of MN (1994)
General Practice Residency at the Hennepin County Medical Center (1995)
“It is very gratifying to help someone out of pain or improve they’re confidence with an improved smile.”
In Dr. Sim’s spare time, he enjoys spending time with his kids. Dr. Sim also enjoys the outdoors playing golf, baseball, or running. Dr. Sim is very active within his church and has a keen interest in history and genealogy.
He is grateful to be a part of the Gentle Dentistry team, where he is allowed to practice dentistry independently, but appreciates the significant support from the staff and fellow dentists.